The owner of the house is the owner.
Owners enjoy the following rights in property management activities:
(1) to accept the services provided by the realty service enterprise in accordance with the provisions of the realty service contract;
(2) to propose the convening of a meeting of the owners' general meeting and make recommendations on matters related to property management;
(3) to propose the formulation and modification of the management regulations and the rules of procedure of the owners' meeting;
(4) to attend meetings of the owners' general meeting and exercise the right to vote;
(5) to elect members of the owners' committee and to have the right to stand for election;
(6) to supervise the work of the owners' committee;
(7) supervise the performance of realty service contracts by realty service enterprises;
(8) it shall have the right to know and supervise the use of the common parts, facilities and equipment of the realty and related sites;
(9) to supervise the management and use of special maintenance funds (hereinafter referred to as special maintenance funds) for common parts and common facilities and equipment of the realty;
(10) other rights prescribed by laws and regulations.